Web Developer and IT Support Role
Managing all of the IT requirement and ensuring that all problems are resolved immediately and effectively. You will be providing support to all employees
You will be required to ensure that the company’s websites are kept up to date and current, and working with copywriters to ensure that new content is added on a weekly basis, you will also be required to ensure that the company’s social media presence is kept up to date.
Any knowledge of Google Analytics, AdWords, and Webmaster would be advantageous, as would an understanding of Search Engine Optimisation.
Part of the role will involve creating content for pages within a WordPress environment, customising style sheets associated with themes and when required customising WordPress themes further to suit our style requirements.
Technical Skills and Knowledge
- Windows & Windows Server
- Microsoft Office 2007 onwards and common desktop applications
- Basic Networking Skills (TCP/IP) and the ability to network printers.
- Providing IT Support
- HTML and CSS
- Social Media
The applicant will be working within a small business, and will be required to work under their own initiative and must be well motivated with great time keeping skills. They will be required to prioritise tasks ensuring that they are in the best interests of the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintaining IT and Phone Infrastructure
- Updating and populating Corporate Website.
- Maintaining and implementing new websites based on the company’s requirements.
- Maintaining Social Media Presence.
- Liaising with Online Marketing Suppliers.
- Monitoring SERPs and reporting to Business Owner.