Exhibition Stand Designer
An exciting and varied opportunity has arisen for a talented Exhibition Stand Designer to join the team..
Working as a designer you will form part of the design team, working directly with the business owner to generate new design ideas and create detailed plans and visuals of exhibition stands. You will learn to interpret client briefs to produce high quality stand designs that meet with client expectations and budgets. You will also be involved in the preparation of large scale graphics for print.
The successful candidate will be a creative, self-motivated individual. You should be organised and have great planning skills in addition be being able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
Key Experience/ Characteristics required for the role: –
- Previous project management experience is essential
- Experience of exhibition design is desirable
- A degree in 3D Design, Architectural Design, Spatial Design or Product Design is desirable
- Ability to learn and pick things up quickly in this fast paced environment is essential
- Experience working with 3D Studio Max and / or AutoCAD is essential
- Exposure to Adobe Creative Suite packages is desirable
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages is also an advantage but general PC Skills with be sufficient
Job Type: Full-time
Education: Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Does this sound like you? If yes, then please email email@example.com.